The following is a brief summary of the bike regulations for the Gran Fondo (Road Race):
- Gear restrictions will be in effect for U19 categories.
- UGFWS participants can choose any bike they want (road bike, mountain bike, city bike, hybrid bike, cross bike) with the exception of tandem bike or recumbent. We strongly recommend the use of a road bike.
- Time trial bikes are forbidden.
- Handlebar extensions including time-trial bar extensions or other types of tri-bars are not permitted.
- Disc wheels are not permitted.